quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

Ich was ein chint

Ich was ein chint so wolgetan (I was a child so wellbred
virgo dum florebam (a maiden in my flowering
do brist mich diu werlt al (all the world praised me
omnibus placebam (all I pleased

Hoy et oe! (Oh! and Woe!
Maledicantur tilie (Damned be all linden
iuxta viam posite! (that stands near the road


Ia wolde ih an die wisen gan (I wanted to go to the meadow
flores adunare (to pick flowers
do wolde mich ein ungetan (then would me an evil-doer
ibi deflorare. (there deflorate.

Er nam mich bi der wizen hant (He took me by my white hand
sed non indecenter (not without decency
er wist mich diu wisen lanch (he showed me along the meadow
valde fraudulenter. (with great cunning.

Er graif mir an daz wize gewant (He gripped me on the white chemise
valde indecenter (very indecently
er furte mich bi der hant (he brought me by my hand
multum violenter. (very violently.

Er sprach: "Vrowe, ge wir baz (He said: "Girl, we'll go down
nemus est remotum!" (to the grove over there!"
Dirre wech der habe haz! (Damed be the path thereto!
Plaxi est hoc totum. (How I regret all this.

"Iz stat ein linde wolgetan ("There stand a linden so grand
non procul a via (not far from the road
da hab ich meine herphe lan, (there have I my harp laid
timpanum cum lyra." (my [timpani] and lyre."

Do er zu der linden chom (When he to the linden came
dixit: "Sedeamus!" (said he: "Let us sit!"
Diu minne twanch sere den man. (Lust forced severely the man.
"Ludum faciamus!" ("Let us play!"

Er graif mir an den wizen lip (He gripped me around my waist
non absque timore (not without fear
er sprah: "Ich mache dich ein wip, (he said: "I will make you a woman,
dulcis est cum ore!" (how sweet your mouth is!"

Er warf mir uf daz hemdelin, (He throwed me on the linen
corpore detecta. (revealed my body.
Er rante mir in daz purgelin, (He stormed into my virginhood
cuspide erecta. (with raised lance.

Er namn den chocher und den bogen (He took the quiver and the bow
bene venebatur (after a good hunt
der selbe hete mich betrogen (The one who had betrayed me
"Ludus compleatur!" (said "Now the game is over!")

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário